What the venture is about
Our next venture is a SaaS-startup for art management and sales. We want to make managing and discovering art as effortless as enjoying it. We allow galleries, artists, collectors, and enthusiasts to store, manage and share their artworks easily, quickly, and securely. We are the first in providing a free-to-use mobile app and in-app sharing. Our vision is to transform the art world by becoming the art world’s #1 companion for communications and transactions. Join our growing team and be part of something disruptive and groundbreaking!
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Adding new features into both the Webapp, Mobile app as well as implementing and integrating it with the backend.
- Fixing issues reported by customers or found by internal testing prior to releases.
- Writing tests to make sure the code you wrote is doing what it should in edge cases.
- Attend planning, progress and review meetings and help create feature roadmaps.
- Design, produce and maintain internal and external documentation, following brand guidelines eg. investor pitches, investor reporting etc.
What you need to succeed
- Self-motivated/Self-starter with strong project management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Interest and respect for culture and the art world.
- Able to work in a diverse environment and respect diversity/different views.
- Familiar with AWS services (lambda, API gateway, S3, CI/CD, etc.).
- Familiarity with CI/CD, Python, and NoSQL would be considered an advantage.
- Good understanding of Offline First Architecture.
- Good intuition about software architecture design, user interaction, and behavior.
Why join this venture?
- The salary for this position is expected to be around EUR 53,200.00 gross annually.
- Opportunity to work autonomously on all parts of our tech stack and shape the work processes we use.
- Remote first job, with the ability to meet on a regular basis in Vienna, Austria.
- Be part of all the successes from the start-up stage of a small team.
- Have a direct impact on the future of the company and its culture and see the results of the work you do.
- Develop yourself and the company.
What to send?
If you think you are the right person for the job, please provide us with:
- Your CV
- Examples of your previous work (github, screenshots, etc.)