WHO WE ARE
trive is a startup studio rethinking the building blocks of how people live, work and move in the future. Our team invests time, experience and money in impactful & relevant ideas and enables movers & shakers around the world to pursue their passions. What is a startup studio? If you don’t know, read our blog.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
You have the chance to be on the ground level at an amazing start up where you can make a huge difference.
As one of the first members of one of our ventures you are involved in a lot of strategic decisions and can shape the company with your knowledge.
Many of our current ideas involve Machine Learning Algorithms to rethink the way we live, move and work in the future. We are looking for a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer to jump on board of one of those ideas and help them power their product with artificial intelligence (AI).
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
We are looking for people interested in joining highly ambitious early-stage startups as key-employees or even as co-founders (CTO).
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java and R
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Willingness to join the startup rollercoaster.
- Huge ambition to build a high-growth company.
HOW TO APPLY
- We would love to hear from you! Make sure to include your CV and/or LinkedIn. No motivation letter required (we also dislike them!) but let us know briefly about what type of industries/topics are interesting for you
- Since it really depends on if you join the venture as a Co-Founder or early employee, we cannot tell you here what salary you can expect. However, the minimum salary for this role is EUR 2,800 gross monthly. Please note, founders should not be incentivised by the salary but by the substantial shares in the company.
- Start Date: Anytime
- Please note that for this position we only accept applicants with a valid working permit in the EU.