WHO WE ARE
trive is a startup studio rethinking the building blocks of how people live, work and move in the future. Our team invests time, experience and money in impactful & relevant ideas and enables movers & shakers around the world to pursue their passions. What is a startup studio? If you don’t know, read our blog.
THE ENTREPRENEUR IN RESIDENCE PROGRAM
Our 3-month Entrepreneur in Residence (EiR) Programme is a chance for talented individuals to develop a specific business case with the support of our in-house venture development team. At the end of the program, there is the possibility that we found the company together, which includes a pre-seed investment from trive.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The milestones of the three-month program are:
Problem Validation - is the problem you are tackling really worth solving? Validate the market and user pain.
Solution Validation - remove early red flags by conducting strong customer discovery and hypotheses validation.
Market Discovery - engage with potential customers and find a partner for a PoC or show early traction.
Find the right co-founder - find your ideal co-founder who will add the most value to the business.
For all four milestones, you can count on the hands-on support of our venture architects & whole venture development team.
OUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Business Development - support from our business, product and market development teams, led by a dedicated venture architect, who will help you make the best biggest impact with a lean budget.
Potential co-founding of your company after the program - up to €500k in funding and co-founding services covering until the seed funding round to ensure that you can develop the company to its full potential.
Real Ownership - A fair share in our venture to ensure that we are real “co-founders” and your voice is heard throughout the journey.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- A strong idea that keeps you awake at night and you are convinced of.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and passion for building successful businesses in teams.
- Fluency in English, excellent written and verbal skills.
- Last but not least: creativity and a can-do-mentality, high ambition and drive to achieve excellent results.
HOW TO APPLY
- We would love to hear from you! Make sure to include your CV and/or LinkedIn. No motivation letter required (we also dislike them!) but let us briefly know what type of industries/topics are interesting for you
- The expected salary for this role is EUR 2.800 gross monthly.
- Start Date: Anytime
- Please note that for this position we only accept applicants with a valid working permit in the EU.